Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I wish... that I could stop wishing. :D

Hope it's not too late to answer this survey grabbed from Jeca's blog! Hahaha.
I found myself answering this 6 days after New Year began! :D

And these were all realizations with the year 2008.

YEAR END SURVEY

What did you do in 2008 that you'd never done before?
I turned eighteen! And that was the most girly event that happened to me. Oh, how many times that I would appear so tough. I learned to drink and be merry for a while. :P

Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I made a list for this year. I'm not kidding when I say, I follow my resolutions. :)

Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes.

Did anyone close to you die?
hmmm. Wala naman.

What countries did you visit?
Wala. I'm so freaking busy with my studies. LOL.

What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
Self-esteem. I thought I lost it. Haha. Kidding. Maybe something that I did not have before. Ang labo talaga. Yun na yun! :))

What date from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
All days of August? :)

What was your biggest achievement of the year?
That I became a LADY, finally. Haha. Is that so? Haha. Marami. Maybe the quality time I spent with my family even time for me now is too short.

What was your biggest failure?
Failure? When I fail to recognize and correct my own mistakes.

Did you suffer illness or injury?
Yes. ANd it's a yearly sickness. And I bet, I had this conclusion, when December comes, i'll suffer from FEVER. Seriously.

What was the best thing you bought?
If with my own money, maybe FOOD? haha. I love eating all the time.

Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
I don't want to mention any. Nyaaaah. Playin' safe.

Where did most of your money go?
Food and clothes. :)

What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Party? :)

What song(s) will always remind you of 2008?
A lot. Although it's old, I'd choose Let Go by Frou Frou. The song says it all. Right, Jeca? :)

Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? -- Happier.
ii. thinner or fatter? -- Fatter! At least, I'm not payatot na!
iii. richer or poorer? -- Both. it depends. Haha.

What do you wish you'd done more?
Prep myself to everything that I wanted to do so I won't regret later. :)

What do you wish you'd done less of?
Procrastinate. It's in my system now.

How many one-night stands?
wth. Haha. Am conservative.

What was your favorite TV program?
i got lost. It's like I haven't watched TV for a year now since I stayed at my darn dorm.

Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Ma'am toooooot. Oh i hate her so much then I knew she likes me DAW. Oh well, whatever.

What was the best book you read?
STARGIRL by Jerry Spinelli. This was given by Raf. :)

What was your greatest musical discovery?
Vitamin String Quartet! You'll love them, swear!

What did you want and get?
my freedom! hahahahaha. :D

What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 18! I had this small party with my awesome friends here at dorm and just ATE A LOT at home.

What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Learning that it's never too late to correct those mistakes and forgiving made my 2008 a blast. :)

How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
I dunno. I got to wear MORE FEMININE than before. What the.

What kept you sane?
My planner, iPod and stuffed toy Bugs.

Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Robi Robi Robi. Hahaha. Or Mikee Lee. Hahaha. :)

Who did you miss?
MY sisters.

Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008:
Eliminate counterfactual thinking and hindsight bias. Because common sense is always right--after the fact. :)

What was the nicest thing someone told you about yourself:
That eventhough I'm carrying a truckload of problems, I still have my infectious smile. (Sabi ko nga sa nagsabi niyan, "Baka bumabanat ka lang?")
Another thing, that I have those listening ears. :)

The most touching experience you've had this year?
Surprises. :P Expect the unexpected. Hahaha.

What did you like most about yourself this year?
That I became more open to others when it comes to problems.

What did you hate most about yourself this year?
That I'm a procrastinator and lazy. My mom hates me for these.

Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
"Life is so whimsical, where do we head off? Life's unfair, take me away to a comic strip life."--Slip by Paraluman.

Was 2008 a good year for you?
YES!

What was your favorite moment of the year?
Christmas and New Year/ :P

What was your least favorite moment of the year?
the misfortunes along the way. That Dec 29 moment.

Where were you when 2008 began?
I slept as I welcomed that year.

Who were you with?
My sisters and my mother.

Where will you be when 2008 ends?
At home. With the whole clan in my mother's side.

Who will you be with when 2008 ends?
Family.

Do you have a new years resolution for 2008?
YES

What was your favorite month of 2008?
August.

Did you lose anybody close to you in 2008?
No.

Did you miss anybody in the past year?
HS classmates. :)

What was your favorite record from 2008?
the Paraluman songs. Hahaha.

How many concerts did you see in 2008?
One? the rest, just band performances.

Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2008?
One shot then take me away. :P

Do a lot of drugs in 2008?
Drugs? yeah my vitamins.

You do anything you are ashamed of this year?
Acting foolish in front of my friends at Paskuhan is one. <--- The same with Jeca's!

How much money did you spend in 2008?
Much! with food talaga.

What was your proudest moment of 2008?
a lot. Basta. :)

What was your most embarrassing moment of 2008?
Hehe. SECRET!

If you could go back in time to any moment of 2008 and change something, what would it be?
DEC 29. Just that.

What are your plans for 2009?
Live life healthier. I hate being sick most of the time.

How are you different now that the year has ended?
I'e changed a LOT. That's all. TY.

What are your wishes for the new year?
I wish... that I could stop wishing because doing something right away is better than "I wish I could". :)

No comments: