Friday, January 23, 2009

Find me here, speak to me.

Never said a word in this week.

Prolonged restlessness drooled over my weak body that keeps on giving up just to sleep. I guess, it never had the chance to get over with the hell week (read: PRELIMS)last week.

And so it is. I've been crying with the unknown pain with these past few days until I get off to sleep. In my sound sleep, I wished I dreamt of everything that opposed to my current feelings. My system's getting into it. I'm loving the tiredness of being in pain.

I suddenly appreciate small things that I see everyday. I've been texting Ruth to give me hugs in the next day while I, in return, will hug someone randomly. Yes, the reason is nothing.

I'm moving on from unknown matter. I know it has the definite reason, but myself would not acknowledge the reason. It's hard for me to accept that it was done but there's only one option I had: TO LET GO AND TO LET IT BE.

Thanks to my buddies/blockmates who are willing to share a night or two in school talking about senseless stuffs then we'd turn them to other side to give some sense. No soul knows that I'm loving these small things. My buddies are not just ordinary buddies. Recently, they're helping me to elevate my spirit from ocean of melancholy, without them knowing it that they're doing these to me.

This week, I flunked all my Chem Prelims that was announced last Monday. The next day, Chem Lec is the MOST disheartening. Not a good news to start the week, eh? But look, I still managed to smile and laugh out loud with these amazing people.

The amazing people I know? I have a lot.

Kayle, the best boy bud I have, always cracks up the corniest joke in the universe. OO, alam ko kapag nalaman niyang corny siya, sisimangot siya. To the extremes talaga. He's invisible when I show up a sad face but he's ALWAYS there when I don't need him paradoxically meaning that I'm really down. He knows when I need him without telling him a word.

Ruth, my hug buddy who is not tired giving me infinite hugs. She's just a text away, I know. :)

Sugar, my lunch buddy, na nagtitiyagang tiisin ang mga kabaliwan ko sa buhay. We all know, that she has a BIG SUPEREGO but I appreciate her motherly ways to keep myself poised at all times.

Tricia, my USF (ultimate seatmate forever), thank you for reminding me keep myself on track, in short: ELIMINATE PANICKING! Haha. :))

Jem, my personal psychologist/guidance counselor. Basta she knows it all why. :)

Jeca, Meme, Hanna and Glad. Remember the night we all just laughed it all away?

Raf, Paul and Marco: mah boys. I'm one of them but I CAN'T PLAY DOTA, okay?? :D Thanks for always bringing the childhood and happy memories in even if we bored ourselves in academics sometimes.

My dormies, Kat, Nice, Cierine and Kay. Thanks for keeping me sane even if you know by heart that I'm insane. :)) We just have to eat away, drink and be merry! Hehe.

And other people who made my week. :)

This morning, it was PAYBACK TIME. Evaluation Cards are given to be answered by us to evaluate our professors. And guess what, it made my day! Haha. ANg naughty ko talaga! :))

God never fails to pave a way to make us feel good about ourselves again. So folks, THINK POSITIVE. :)

Okay, currently listening to Everything by Lifehouse. I know, EVERYONE refers this song as a love song. But truly, it is not. God bless this band, they are wonderful because they made this Christian song, of course, they're talented. Try to give an ear to this song, this is one of my favorites especially in my down time. :')

You calm the storms and you give me rest
You hold me in your hands
You won't let me fall
You still my heart, and you take my breath away
Would you take me in take me deeper now
And how can I stand here with you
And not be moved by you
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this
And how can I stand here with you



P.S.
Jason Wade, the vocalist of Lifehouse, is a hottie. Haha!
Dave, Cathy, Meme and Towi love this band, I know. We share the same interest. :)

No comments: