Friday, December 19, 2008

why are you afraid of her? :))


Finally, I received my porcelain doll. Yay for me! :)






Cang gave me this foot-tall doll with a straight and long hair which wears a dress. Sabi nila, kamukha ko daw. And I agree, very much like me. :)



Kayle and Raf called me weird because of the doll with those 'scary' eyes. They even teased me a 'witch' because Sugar gave me a black cat. They know that I ditch Barbie dolls but I love porcelains dolls! Yuhooo. Additional to my collection! :) Thankyouverymuch Cang. :)


The black cat is sooo adorable. And I can name her Garsu because it is given by Sugar. Gets mo ba ung logic ng naming? Hehe.

The porcelain doll will be named Janica. Hmmm.. Jane + Jessica = Janica? Whatever. Give her another name na lang! :)

Sa mga nagbigay ng iba pang gifts, THANK YOU. GOd bless you all! :)

P.S.
Paskuhan na mamaya. Kita kits tayong lahat! :D

P.P.S
See the Xmas Party pics at http://melancholyprincess.multiply.com/photos/album/55

No comments: