Am I oblige to wait here?After my last enrty here in blog, I got sick.
Sipon and ubo makes an awesome combination for ultimate destroyer of my last week here in school.
Thanks to some friends who helped me to laugh out still despite of my fever yesterday. Lagi na lang akong nagkakasakit before Paskuhan. While agonizing because of my sickness, Cierine and I planned to do bar-hopping after Paskuhan (of after fireworks lang?) with her some good friends. I wanted to go pero nahihiya ako. :D So I don't know where will I go after the event.
Anticipated Misa de Gallo started last night. Katrina and I went to had our first night experience. Haha. I
Speaking of the "lost sheep", I just don't know by now where he had been. I mean, I don't care.
Maybe I should learn not to be possessive of someone. But wait, I'm not possessive. Argh. I just really don't understand why we have to fight about these things over and over again. But now, I'm still waiting... but i'm not desperate. Bahala siya! HMMMP!
No response? Then I won't talk. I would not care anymore. That's it. Period. :-
When my words for you just fall into deaf ears...
No comments:
Post a Comment