This is the last day of serious mode. OO, sa Bio-Org Chem Lec lang kasi may quiz kami. But hey, Ms. Villaraza did not have discussions after the quiz which screamed a hooray for us!
I can't get over small things for this day.
I can't get over small things for this day.
It's my first time to give a hug to Kayle. And Pipayb people knows that Kayle is an anti-haptics person (the reason why? It's a secret between us. My lips are sealed). No female entity can hug her. Kayle cried because of you-know-the-reason-why incident and every girl whose close to him gave him a hug. While me, just staring at him, gave in despite of his shield for hugs. Of course, anytime, I can hug him because he's like a brother to me now. So I even asked permission from him. "Kayle, huwag ka nang umiyak ha? Payakap nga, kabsat."
Note: Kabsat is a term in Ilocano which means kapatid.
Aside from gift-buying aka rushing of Marco and Kayle, there's the element of surprise for tomorrow because we semi-planned of the progamme for the Christmas Party. I can't even forget how deviant Marco is. in fact, he's a reckless driver. TskTsk. Learn to read signs next time, dude. Nakakanerbyos sumakay sa kotse mo. Haha.
Oh, I've loved three things today, namely:
How many times did I mention that I really wanted to be a Fine Arts student? Of course, this time, it's too late to shift I think. And my mom wouldn't allow me to. Lalo na sa dad ko because he wants me to be a doctor someday. But nooooo way talaga. I won't be, I know. I ♥ Psychology but I
I always wanted to make sure that I've done my to-do lists. This is somehitng that I can put to my bag always unlike my GoNuts Donuts planner that turned into a scrapbook! Haha. :D
This name tag was given by Princess Paola (but we call her Pauline) to me this morning. And I really adore personalaized gifts ♥. It's the first gift I received with my second name JANE on it. Not everybody calls me by that name. As far I know, ngayong college lang ako tinatawag sa second name ko. Well, sometimes lang naman. :)
That's it. Bow. I need to shift topic for the next entry. Haha. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment