Tuesday, July 29, 2008

principle of ASSUME-ing

What the hell.

Good thing, it was only a seatwork. In that subject (or a major in my case), Behavior Measurement and Analysis, badly needs an accurate answer amidst of time pressure. And because I'm confident in what steps to do to fill the blank grouped frequency distribution table, I just finished answering it in ahead of time. I even checked the calculations twice or thrice and it may seem okay after all.

But the time when I already passed my answer sheet, I remembered the rule that the lower class limit in an interval must be divisible by the number of class size!
*Sorry for those who can't relate. For those who wanted to relate with me, read any Statistics book.*

I know it's too late and stupifying. Haha.

No more points for the table. Only for the range and class size. Sheesh. :(
How frustrating.

Maybe because of the instance that I ASSUMEd that the lowest interval must start with the lowest score. Okay, next time, I'll be more careful. Talk about carelessness again.

As Ma'am Ces said, don't ASSUME: because it will make an ASS between U and ME. Gets?

Let's call it a day, dude. Tsktsktsk.



No comments: