Sunday, July 20, 2008

no one home but you


"The words will never show, the YOU I've come to know."


I never tried to change you, but it's you who changed me. After all these, it is still the same YOU who tried to understand me more even if I'm the meanest person around.


"You come and pour yourself on me."


It's only you who knows me better than I could. Sorry if I'm always throwing tantrums. Sorry for the numerous punches in your arms, it's my only way to relieve myself.


"If a man could be two places at one time,
I'd be with you.
Tomorrow and today, beside you all the way."


I'm just sooo wishing that I'm there. Winds and waves could never ever take you here. But the problem is, I'm only one.

"If the world should stop revolving spinning slowly down to die,
I'd spend the end with you.
And when the world was through."


Time flies so soon. How soon is now? How I wished the clock's hand dies by the time I'm beside you.

"Then one by one the stars would all go out,
Then you and I would simply fly away."


... would you mind if I'll see you tonight?

*even only in my dreams?*

So much for that tinapay song. I'm just alone here again in my room. Need to get over that song.

We all have possibilities we don't know about. We can do things we don't ever dream we can do.

I'll always try to run away from you... but I end up running into you.

2 comments:

J said...

Looks like something for a loved-one. hehe! I wonder why we always have the most beautiful words when we talk about missing someone, yes?:)

Argh, nag-iinternet nanaman ako hindi ko pa tapos Educ Psy. XD

Paola Jane ♥ said...

yes jeca! i agree! :D

i'm sooo missing someone right now and too bad, we had a catfight. Grr.

Me too. im procrastinating right now oh. :P