Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day 16 - Your Views on Mainstream Music

As usual, I'm not the type who knows the title of every song played on the radio. The truth is, I'm not into mainstream music. Everytime I hear some random song on the radio, I gonna ask someone for its title. I'm more into unfamiliar songs--or rather songs that are not known by most people. Songs that only few people know, I must say.

There's something on these unfamiliar songs i know--they're more honest and straightforward. That's why I think I can relate to it when only few knew about it. But once the song goes mainstream, I was like asdfjklqwrfhj, this can't be! I don't like it anymore. Well, not all the time, maybe. HAHA. I'm selfish! :))

PS. For an instance, I can remember the time I went to We The Kings' concert last March. It's fun knowing there are also lots of people who listen to them but I still felt exclusively listening to them. :D

No comments: