Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 10 - First Love & First Kiss

First love is sooo high school! Hay. :) Let's say, mushy things and all are done during these days--including moi. But come to think of it, we enjoyed school fair before because it's the annual chance that we had to meet a lot of people in different sections and year levels. Hello, wedding booths, jail booths and all kinds of booths out there that are just subjected to tease students who were teasefully linked to each other. I may have met him not in those OMG-I-cant-believe-I-enjoyed-those-booths moments (but rather in a student council campaign wherein I was running for a position), but he said even if I won't win the student elections, I had won his heart. And eventually asked for my digits (which I did not give because I don't talk to strangers especially when they talk like that). But zorreh, I still won. How baduy to recall! Hi, Jet, by the way! :>

First kiss is so February-ish. I'm not even in a relationship when I had this. So alam na. This is the danger of taking risks of having a game with good friends and rounds of alcohol. And the first kiss was like.. a public kiss. WHUT. So guys, better not have your kiss during a friend's birthday celebration. What a night to remember! Truth AND consequences, remember? Hoy, IKAW, umayos ka! Haha. You know who I'm talking about. Grr. :))


No comments: