
So I'm gonna start the reverse of the 30-day challenge. :D
If you don't mind, I'm gonna make it a bullet format:
HIGHS:
* When Nokie toured me around Katipunan and UP! Hello, Banapple and UP Isaw! ♥ Now, the most fantastic was when she made me 'tambay' in her secret smoking spot! The 3rd level parking lot in Trinoma! I was like shouting there,"Hellooooo, Quezon Cityyyy! Somebody broke my heart and we used to go here at Trinoma!" HAHA. That was sooo stress-reducing! Whew. (see picture above)
* Appreciating city lights. The night time. The busy cars down there. Oh hi, there! I'm still in the parking lot!
* UP Isaw is a lot tasty than the others but bitiiiiin!
* Watched Coraline with Jeka! The movie is something I can relate to!
* I got hyper during my Masteral's entrance exam. :D I did not have any sleep the night before.
* Starbucks with dormmates! I can say, we were the loudest customers that time!
* OF COURSE! My college graduation! Proudest moment of my life. Aww. :')
LOWS:
* Banapple cakes are only drool-worthy. Not worth-eating kasi ang hirap ubusin! HAHA.
* The times I'm alone in our condo unit. I don't like staying alone in our new unit. Ang gloomy. :| And these times I hate, unwanted thoughts come running to my head.
* Daddy's still missing in action. :( No daddy for graduation.
2 comments:
Reversed pala! Kaya pala laking gulat ko Day 30 ka na kagad!! XD
YES! Reversed! HAHA. Para maiba naman! :))
Post a Comment