Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 28 - Something that you miss


First thing in my mind, I MISS SCHOOL. Darn, I love COLLEGE this much.

I miss everything in it. Everything about it. I miss UST and its breathtaking scenes. The noise of students everywhere. The parks, our barkada's tambayan we did not visit for some reasons I can't disclose, the third floor of Main Building where I lived for four years. Everything.

I miss the pseudostudying I did. Yes, pseudo. Not at all studying. I study but I got those earphones tucked in my lobes. Eat and digest food most of the time, and great, I have a faster digestion for food than digesting what I'm reading. HAHA! That's what I do. Maybe, blame it to rote learning, too. Swear, I don't study even if there's a test tomorrow, I'd rather do Tumblr and blog the night away. Believe me, as a typical student, I cram and goes to school late, too. And I get an award for big eyebags, staying up late at night, studying.. not! :))

I miss BF. My friends since second year. The clique that had people with different personalities mixed together. Great mixing, indeed! HAHA! Happy people are oh-so infectious. Although, we had misunderstandings, friendship has its own ways to rebuild the bond and to make eaveryone feel that we still need each other no matter what.

I miss my DOTA girls. Insane or not, they're always at my side. :)

My PIPAYB. Thanks for trusting me as your class secretary for four years. Seatplans with your evolution (1x1 pictures with your nene and totoy faces, beware, all are still with me) are kept confidential. Hihi. I love you, Psychology people! :D Studying is never been a hobby to us but we loved it anyway, WEH?

And so with the professors, especially my Spanish instructor, SeƱorita Andal who even became my buddy for the last few months in school. Too bad, I can't retrieve our picture together (I'm using someone else's laptop, poor).

Photo Credits to:
Jeka (BF) and Rafael (Pipayb)

No comments: