Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day 22 - How have you changed in the past 2 years

Changed in some of my personal beliefs, check.

Emotional maturity, it's a so-so.

BUT if experiences really count, then I can say, these learnings made me a better person.

The two years change the level of trust I can give to people. Trust is really fragile. It can break with the smallest crack and before you can realize it's never whole again. People can come and go. Before you know, it's harder to detach yourself from something that you're unconsciously attached with. Being attached just means getting the tendency to be clingy to anything temporary.

I even learned to be wise in choosing people to be included in your life. People really come and go, but some really chooses to stay. Most of the time, they are the ones who can listen to you and care for you, no matter what.

No comments: