Saturday, July 31, 2010

Dinosaur's friends are all dead.

My 20th's coming near and I can't. Even. Believe. I'm this old (already). :|

And what the fudge is happening to the world. I can't stand those misunderstandings lately, like here and there and everywhere. :( Can we just turn off our BV and war modes? :(

I want this last birthday (and first time tumapat yung date sa school days) in college with you, guys. Yung masaya tayong lahat. Like what I really hoped for nung dati pa.

To think na, nung first year tayo, Friday yung birthday ko. Last day ng Prelims yun. Unfortunately, bumagyo. Kaya walang pasok. Second year and Third year, it fell on weekends. Then this year, first time talaga. :) Ayoko na kasi ng pre- and post-celebration. Gusto ko yung sakto lang.

I was really hoping na whatever misunderstandings we have right now in our group, I wish we won't give up this easily. Sobrang mahal ko ang BF. And sana these misunderstandings are enough for us to be closer and to understand each other, ironically speaking.

I want a really happy birthday. That's my only wish. Hindi ako uuwi sa province ko for my birthday for the first time. I told my mom that I want to celebrate it with you guys. :')

No comments: