Hooray for me!
I already had my first roll from my Eximus White camera processed at a laboratory in Kodak Asturias! Can't wait to see my shots by tomorrow! :)
Anyway, Raf (who shares same interests with those photography thingy with me), Meme, Kayle and I had a round trip to Quiapo again this afternoon. I availed 5 boxes of films, including black and white film (yesssss! i love it although kind of expensive!) and I am still searching for Ektachrome film and slide film. :)) Let's see if I can save money for that this month.
Jologs is our name... because Meme (or Raf) told us that we are because of these stuffs we are in now. Nah, I don't think so. It's just a total breakout from this third year life. Hehe.
We had this Pahula thingy beside the church, too (Okay, so jologs, I know. Haha. To check the accuracy of the manghuhulas there?). Meme and I tried it but we can say that Madam Elvie just had a Barnum Effect (okay, in layman's term, overgeneralization) as the boys just watched us.
Hmmm, but wait, I liked what Madam Elvie said. Then my fear of becoming an old maid has been wiped out from my anxiety... Hahaha! She said I'll be working abroad... is it all about the teachers in demand at the overseas? Well, we will see. Then I'd be looking forward to that despite the fact that I'm not into this clairvoyance thing too much. :))
And wowness, tomorrow is a YELLOW DAY! Everyone is encouraged to wear yellow shirt.

I already had my first roll from my Eximus White camera processed at a laboratory in Kodak Asturias! Can't wait to see my shots by tomorrow! :)
Anyway, Raf (who shares same interests with those photography thingy with me), Meme, Kayle and I had a round trip to Quiapo again this afternoon. I availed 5 boxes of films, including black and white film (yesssss! i love it although kind of expensive!) and I am still searching for Ektachrome film and slide film. :)) Let's see if I can save money for that this month.
Jologs is our name... because Meme (or Raf) told us that we are because of these stuffs we are in now. Nah, I don't think so. It's just a total breakout from this third year life. Hehe.
We had this Pahula thingy beside the church, too (Okay, so jologs, I know. Haha. To check the accuracy of the manghuhulas there?). Meme and I tried it but we can say that Madam Elvie just had a Barnum Effect (okay, in layman's term, overgeneralization) as the boys just watched us.
Hmmm, but wait, I liked what Madam Elvie said. Then my fear of becoming an old maid has been wiped out from my anxiety... Hahaha! She said I'll be working abroad... is it all about the teachers in demand at the overseas? Well, we will see. Then I'd be looking forward to that despite the fact that I'm not into this clairvoyance thing too much. :))
And wowness, tomorrow is a YELLOW DAY! Everyone is encouraged to wear yellow shirt.
3 comments:
magkano magpahula sa quiapo? hahaha. gusto ko rin itry! :D
50 pesos lang. haha. try mo yung sa tarot cards. baraha lang ginamit sa amin eh.
50 pesos lang. haha. try mo yung sa tarot cards. baraha lang ginamit sa amin eh.
Post a Comment