Saturday, May 18, 2013

Traveling Up North, Back and North

Baguio might be my fourth home. I crave for its weather when it's too hot in Manila. 

I also came back to visit my Tita-slash-Ninang who I haven't met in my whole life (she said, the last time she saw me was when I still was a baby, whoa).

As far as I know, my aunt likes artsy stuffs, in which, was very evident every time she sends us a letter/package. From her calligraphy-ed letters, handmade cards, she even sent me a very rare Princess Sarah diary with lock and key! Yay, you can imagine how princess-y it was until I lost my beloved childhood diary during Ondoy days. :(

Giving her a pasalubong was never hard for me that time so instead of buying some Manila stuffs for her, I made a card with pressed flowers and eraser stamps for her! I just forgot that instead of writing 'hello!' in the card, I should've wrote 'aloha!' instead.



 We chatted for long hours at the 50's Diner and exchange stories about photography, dark rooms and polaroids! I can so much relate to her! :)


50's Diner's yummy kebab!


Siesta Time: strawberry taho
See you again soon, Hawaiian Tita! :>

1 comment:

dar said...

ate pj!

sorry it took me so long to get back to youuu. haha. :)) and uh, yep, i do work in the night shift - some of the people there are from the college, too. :)) hahaha.

....and holy pwet you saw manix. haha. inggit! :))