Dear Kayle,
I found a state of mind where I could be speechless, and unluckily, it is on your special day. I had to try it for a while to figure out this feeling.
You might be sleeping right now and probably won't be reading this of even the "littlest" chance, but I want you know that you've been like a puzzle piece to me. I don't want to be particular with what puzzle piece you are, I can't assume that you're the missing one, but let's say, you're a fit in that puzzle. Baduy as it may seem but that seems more like it. :">
I kind of miss the times where I don't have to care of how I look. I mean, I miss our 'bestfriend' times. You know what I mean. After we became a couple, I just realized how girly I became (that sometimes, it even scares me off, that's not so me, y'know) and how I learned to be conscious on how I look when we go out for a date. I want you to know that I'm still the Bes you've known for years. So I hope you still don't care if we go out sometime with my hair looking messy.
Whatever your plans right now, I'd still be here. Just don't be too hard on yourself. And you should be strong always and stand for what you really believe in. In that way, people can understand you more. I won't tell you to stop dreaming about being a superhero someday, because you are, already! You are your own Kick-ass without even wearing that fitted green with yellow stripey thingy suit. Hehe.
Remember, I just love the way you are. Even at your mushiest joke. Enjoy your day. Happy birthday. :)
Love,
Paola

No comments:
Post a Comment