Mood: bloggy
Now playing: Secrets--One Republic
One of my mistakes since I started to get my self in crazy and serious stuff of becoming busy, I tend to forget to bring a pen and notebook with me. It seems that when you get down with work, and when a-ha thoughts pop out, they tend to just, yes, sadly but true, FLY AWAY. And when it's a time for me to write or blog it down, no more sensible thoughts.
Earlier, a friend asked me this question: nalalaman mo ba kung talagang masaya yung isang tao or kung panakip lng yung pagkamasayahin?
It's purely human nature to keep and set aside negative emotions because most of us doesn't want to linger with it. I'm not sure how a masochist deals with it. But I'm sure that it's a pretty dangerous and deceiving defense mechanism ever existed. So how we would always know that someone is already wearing a smiley mask to cover up frowns and tears?
No matter how lies are intensely practiced to be told to the other, chances are, it always find a way to let it all out. Secrets are meant to be given away. They are not kept. It's ironic how is it called a secret when for a time, it will be brought up. Then something's gonna be judged.
I told my friend that diversion (or sublimation in psychology terms) sometimes may work for us to keep us sane. (Note: Google about the sublimation as a defense mechanism). If we don't keep ourselves busy with other things, catharsis or breakdown will find a way to be in our system. I really don't believe in denial to be working on other people, it just makes us sick. Sadly, we ALL have to go through denial stage.
Lies--or truths we keep in ourselves, stir us in little ways. If someone really cares for us, he or she will know what's wrong with you. Because when someone connects with you, he is connected in little ways: the content of what you said, your mood you secretly hiding, all of it.
We sometimes unconsciously let ourselves be vulnerable when we are really afraid to be vulnerable. That's the time we'll discover who will take care of the 'littlest' possibility of us to be vulnerable even if we don't like to be seen as 'weak' sometimes.
No comments:
Post a Comment