Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 3 - Drugs and Alcohol

I never had an encounter with drugs, but if I had, I'd let you know what heaven is. JK.

Alcohol is your bestfriend if you think you're lonely still even if you're around those people who loves to be talkative only when they are drunk. I met Pepe, Jose Cuervo, Bacardi and the cheapest The Bar and got them to my list of "friends" when I wanted to be alone, along with my sober thoughts.

All people becomes honest when their body system is incorporated with alcohol. Along with the redness on the face (or allergies in the skin), are the river of tears you'll never encounter again when you're just ordinarily hanging around. These are the times when you believe that the caring of people around you is inconsistent. And these sessions are your outlets to let it all out. And by the time you throw up, you'll feel alright momentarily but the hangover's gonna leave you all restless. Believe me, I've been there, done that.

Always listen to what a sober person says, you'll never know what he's been into without him telling you in when he's conscious. Spinning heads are always equivalent to mixed up thoughts for you to figure out what they are trying to say.

No comments: