Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Kung lahat mamamatay sa inggit, matagal ka nang wala.

Obviously, I'm not in a good mood. Who will find a Valentine's Day fun if there's backstabbing friend who will stab you really at your back? Now I proved to myself where that certain BACKSTABBER word came from. Now my day's in rage.

I thought backstabbing will only happen in movies I watched before. Then this. It happened to me, not even a single moment that I thought of it that it would certainly happen to me. Sa dinami-dami ng 'kaibigan' ko, ikaw pa?

My Valentine's this year was a double heartache. Could you think of any worse than this? I don't care if I can count the number of friends I only have in my ONE HAND, as long as it doesn't include you, bitch.

My kind of trust today is for people who will treat me well in front of me--especially at my back.

You know who you are. Eres como un grano en el culo! Back off me. Thanks for being a FIEND.

No comments: