Song: The Only Hope For Me is You
Mood: Sad and tired (what a combo)
Friends, where have you been? Where did you stand when he's covered with gloom? When did you find out that he's smiling through pain?
You're already nowhere to be seeked out. You are all basking under the sunshine while you just let him be down.
~If there's a place that I could be
Then I'd be another memory
Can I be the only hope for you?
Because you're the only hope for me
And if we can find where we belong
We'll have to make it on our own
Face all the pain and take it on
Because the only hope for me is you alone~
You're already nowhere to be seeked out. You are all basking under the sunshine while you just let him be down.
~If there's a place that I could be
Then I'd be another memory
Can I be the only hope for you?
Because you're the only hope for me
And if we can find where we belong
We'll have to make it on our own
Face all the pain and take it on
Because the only hope for me is you alone~
No comments:
Post a Comment