Saturday, June 12, 2010

Why you GUYS are just like that.

(insert his name here): its 11:28 in the morning here sweetie.. malamang sa malamang ikaw ang hindi na gising eheheh.. remember youre 12 hours ahead of me.. sino ba kasi? cmon tell me? and im single for the time being so dont worry about na may aaway sayo.. completely safe..
Paola: (so i made blah blah blah kwento here. to make the story short, i definitely feel that the one i'm talking was so assuming)
(insert his name here): i got confused within my own line of thought hhehehe.. kulang ako sa aral sa psych. basta ang mga sinabi ko lang sayo eh base sa mga pananaw ko sa buhay.. he may be serious or not depende sayo.. ako din seryoso ako.. ako single bat hindi na lang ako? youll never know if im serious or not..
Paola: Dude, i'm not talking about you. I'm serious telling a story here.
(insert his name here): (insert his advices here BLAH BLAH BLAH)
Paola: aww, (insert his name here). How come i did not know that you're a good adviser! :)) kasi naman puro ka patawa eh!
(insert his name here): a good boyfriend too! you never had the time to know me eh.. hehehe.. kinda liked you din back in the day pero those days are done..
Paola: define good boyfriend! Hahaha. Does it equate to (insert his name here)?! Hahaha. Justify your answer. Lol. Joke! :)) Really? Haha. Nakow, di ko alam un ah. Not kiddin? :p
(insert his name here): I'm good. and i assure you that! you were simple.. i enjoyed being with you din naman. never kita naaya manuod ng sine cause of the incident. sobrang nahiya ako sayo.
Paola: Really? 3 years ago na yun. I can't remember the details. Now tell me in details about the "liked" thingy.
(insert his name here): I won't tell if i'm not going to get anything. I'd assume that I'm your type so you're curious.
Paola: Whatever, (insert his name here). You should not be expecting anything in return at once. In the first place, I'm just asking you to tell me.
(insert his name here): Paola, I'm a man of mystery. Sigurista ako.
Paola: Sigurista ka kasi you fear rejection? You know what i hate about you guys, you're really selfish. you want to be sure about something before really grabbing it. Why not take the risk?
(insert his name here): i dont fear it.. i just dont see why i have to do something that im not sure..
Paola: Sows, then I'm not giving you the chances.
(insert name here): Chance na manligaw?
Paola: Yeah, really. I'm not up for the challenge. Unfair much! What if im asking you out of curiousity?
(insert name here): then i will not answer. let me be a mystery to you oh paola nang maintriga ka at mainlove saken!
Paola: Haha. You lose. I'm not open with messing up with you. And I'm cutting the chances na maging tayo. *evil laugh*
(insert name here): Why not give a try to like me? Hindi yung si (insert a certain name here) na lang lagi. Plus, he has a girlfriend. Let him go gaga with his GF.
Paola: Sorry, if you think that I'm going to fall for you head over heels, hindi eh. I'm not seeing the probability. Kahit gwapo ka pa. kahit type ko ang height mo.
(insert name here): Papasa ba ako sa standards mo?
Paola: HINDI EH. Para kang singko sa subject nating (insert subject name here).
(insert name here): Mamahalin mo din ba ako?
Paola: You're likeable but not likeable to someone like ME! kei?
(insert name here): . . . .

So that ends the short chat between a player (in my point of view) and an innocent.
Nakaka-BV lang talaga!

Why guys are like that?
They tell you, they're single even if the whole world knows they're not. Oh di kaya it's complicated ang status. Sila din mismo, complicated! :))

They even assume at once kahit nagtatanong ka lang naman. They don't like taking the effort to take a risk. Ewan ko sa inyo.

Sorry had to let this out. Masakit na nga puso ko, ganyan pa yung naka-chat ko.

2 comments:

ivan said...

bakit ganyan ang kausap mo? sino bang hindi sasakit ang puso sa ganyan makipag-usap? O_O

Paola Jane ♥ said...

di ko nga alam kung bakit dumarami ang species na ganyan. are guys really egoistic?