Thursday, January 14, 2010

Love Letter to NO ONE [Eng 108 Homework].

January 14, 2010

To the man of my future,

Maybe one day I’ll muster up the courage to say all these things I feel wherein before they are locked up in a corner far in my mind. Now I think, that day has come.

I have so many ideas of who you might be or who you could be. I want your eyes to be the ones that fill my mind and I want your words to float through my head like the afternoon clouds. But I want you to know that I want you here and I want you now.

I want you to know that at the end of the day of searching, you really do exist and I’m sure of it.

I tend to wear my heart on my sleeve but it only weighs me down. Don’t get me wrong, I love you, but I won’t wait around anymore.

I want to know. Will you spend your forever with me?

Love,

The Girl who Waits Still Until You Say YES

* Yeah, my cheesiest (and mushiest) homework EVER wherein we are asked to write a love letter to convince someone to marry you. I just can’t imagine how girls like US would propose in the future. LOL.

No comments: