Almost all questions and format copied from Jeka. Aaaannd, photo credits na rin to her. Almost all pictures here came from her.

What did you do in 2009 that you'd never done before?
I lost my appetite and did not sleep (well, almost) in 3 straight days! I felt so bad, so down. I go to school feeling like a zombie that time.

Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Being a good girl (HAHA), i really did follow them. And of course, I'm going to make more for 2010!

What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
Trust. I guess, I'd been making suspicions to others and to myself. Of course, it's always hard to give your trust if your past still haunts you not to do so.

What date from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
I got a lot of days worth remembering but okaaay, I'll choose October 25. Just had a simple dinner at Sicilian, laughed the night away then... I don't know why but that night felt like forever for the two of us.

What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I think the times I haven't lose my sanity especially when I felt like I'm out of control. HAHA. In short, I GOT STRONGER to whatever problems that came.

Whose behavior merited celebration?
Katrina Reyes, my friend and dorm mate. She's been hearing all same rants from me EVERYDAY. She's my mediator when I go crazy, literally. :0 She's always there for me, even if that means she can't review her notes for her quizzes in the next day!

What do you wish you'd done more of?
I wish I studied more during the 1st semester. My grades were A-okay but not enough to pull me up in the prestigious list. Haha.

What do you wish you'd done less of?
I would agree with Jeka... it's cramming. And sleeping. Hell, I'm wide awake at night then snooze off during the day. And i always waste my time EATING.

Did you fall in love in 2009?
It's hard to say I didn't when it was so obvious. :)

What was the best book you read?
Kapitan Sino and Love, Stargirl. I'm much of a kiddo when it comes to books. Haha. And I haven't read much books this year except for the two.

What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Well, I always have my pre-birthday celebration because my birthday always end up during Prelims or weekends. I turned 19 and I just treated my friends at KFC. Then the next day, they almost got me upset when they left me at school ALONE because they ALL went to the mall. Then next thing I knew, they surprised me with a gift: THE YELLOW SHOES named CHIPPY! :)

What kept you sane?
My diary wherein I tell all my stupid and funny stories. As well as my bestfriend Kayle, still. :)

Who did you miss?
My mom, dad and my two sisters! :D

What did you get really, really, really excited about?
The days or time that I'm going to wait for my films to be processed! Haha. So babaw. But when I see the result, TADAAAA! Nothing gets better than these film stuffs! :0

What songs will always remind you of 2009?
Weightless by All Time Low (Hey, for the times I tend to procrastinate everything), The End by Mayday Parade (for the times I thought it was really the end! HAHA), Skyway Avenue by We The Kings (oh well, the Benavides park, the guitars... and the friends), Remembering Sunday (RAAAAAF! haha.) and The Art of Jemm by US (this one's sooo funny but the lyrics were heartfelt, I suppose).

Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009.
Stay if you're happy, leave if you're not.

What are your wishes for the new year?
Still the same. I wish... that I could stop wishing because doing something right away is better than "I wish I could". :) And of course, a wagon of happiness! :)

Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
"I gotta feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night. that tonight's gonna be a good night. that tonight's gonna be a good good night." (I Gotta Feeling by Black Eyed Peas). I guess that song says I had a blast of the year 2009. :)
What did you do in 2009 that you'd never done before?
I lost my appetite and did not sleep (well, almost) in 3 straight days! I felt so bad, so down. I go to school feeling like a zombie that time.
Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Being a good girl (HAHA), i really did follow them. And of course, I'm going to make more for 2010!
What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
Trust. I guess, I'd been making suspicions to others and to myself. Of course, it's always hard to give your trust if your past still haunts you not to do so.
What date from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
I got a lot of days worth remembering but okaaay, I'll choose October 25. Just had a simple dinner at Sicilian, laughed the night away then... I don't know why but that night felt like forever for the two of us.
What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I think the times I haven't lose my sanity especially when I felt like I'm out of control. HAHA. In short, I GOT STRONGER to whatever problems that came.
Whose behavior merited celebration?
Katrina Reyes, my friend and dorm mate. She's been hearing all same rants from me EVERYDAY. She's my mediator when I go crazy, literally. :0 She's always there for me, even if that means she can't review her notes for her quizzes in the next day!
What do you wish you'd done more of?
I wish I studied more during the 1st semester. My grades were A-okay but not enough to pull me up in the prestigious list. Haha.
What do you wish you'd done less of?
I would agree with Jeka... it's cramming. And sleeping. Hell, I'm wide awake at night then snooze off during the day. And i always waste my time EATING.
Did you fall in love in 2009?
It's hard to say I didn't when it was so obvious. :)
What was the best book you read?
Kapitan Sino and Love, Stargirl. I'm much of a kiddo when it comes to books. Haha. And I haven't read much books this year except for the two.
What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Well, I always have my pre-birthday celebration because my birthday always end up during Prelims or weekends. I turned 19 and I just treated my friends at KFC. Then the next day, they almost got me upset when they left me at school ALONE because they ALL went to the mall. Then next thing I knew, they surprised me with a gift: THE YELLOW SHOES named CHIPPY! :)
What kept you sane?
My diary wherein I tell all my stupid and funny stories. As well as my bestfriend Kayle, still. :)
Who did you miss?
My mom, dad and my two sisters! :D
What did you get really, really, really excited about?
The days or time that I'm going to wait for my films to be processed! Haha. So babaw. But when I see the result, TADAAAA! Nothing gets better than these film stuffs! :0
What songs will always remind you of 2009?
Weightless by All Time Low (Hey, for the times I tend to procrastinate everything), The End by Mayday Parade (for the times I thought it was really the end! HAHA), Skyway Avenue by We The Kings (oh well, the Benavides park, the guitars... and the friends), Remembering Sunday (RAAAAAF! haha.) and The Art of Jemm by US (this one's sooo funny but the lyrics were heartfelt, I suppose).
Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009.
Stay if you're happy, leave if you're not.
What are your wishes for the new year?
Still the same. I wish... that I could stop wishing because doing something right away is better than "I wish I could". :) And of course, a wagon of happiness! :)

Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
"I gotta feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night. that tonight's gonna be a good night. that tonight's gonna be a good good night." (I Gotta Feeling by Black Eyed Peas). I guess that song says I had a blast of the year 2009. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment