Monday, June 23, 2008

Jeca is my deviant heroine!

Deviant Art has become one of the popular sites today aside from Multiply.

In these past few days, I constantly saw myself surfing at her personal sites. Now talk about being a stalker, but i'm not! I'm now a fan of her!

Jessica Barnido, Jeca as we call her (and sometimes I personally call her Barney!), is my classmate since first year here in UST. We both love psychology and photography (and I guess she never knew that I am passionate about it). This petite girl is so outgoing and a cam whore (and i love her vanity poses!). Haha.

Kidding aside, I just see myself to her way back in high school. I was the type of girl who brings her camera everywhere (it was an excuse that I'm part of the school paper and nope, I'm not the photojournalist, I'm the feature writer!). It was like a YAY! for me during those times because I'm holding the camera all the time doing some experiments. And my favorite part was making a concept out of a song. Too bad. those pictures were left in my old computer and CRASHED!...reformat process! No old pictures again. That's why my Multiply is an empty sheet, still.

Jeca is my idol in those artsy pictures. I love all her pictures. :)
Vain siya pero hindi siya vain. Did you get my point?

Just check her stuffs. You'll find yourself reminiscing. :)

violetstripes.deviantart.com
cashback.multiply.com

No comments: