I don't know what's with 'beyond 2 AM' rule aside from all of us should be in our beds now resting, and hey, yes, I'm here blogging but people can be very sober with their thoughts during these unholy hours.
It's weird and funny at the same time when we shy away from loudest guffaws in these times. When we see people on their tamed sides, we will be able to know them better.
This is when all pretensions set aside, random questions popped up from drunken minds turned out to be truths. 'What ifs' become regrets later on. Then turn into something serious discussions. Then boom, sometimes, some people win. Also, some can get heartbreaks from sad truths.
Whatever 'beyond 2AM' brings us, it seems like a time portal for us so that issues can keep pressing into our minds. It might be awkward or anxious, but I like it. It just gives us insight to be ready for unexpected. Always.
No comments:
Post a Comment