The title of this post entails the name of my imaginary club I've created in my mind. I guess, I'll be an active member of it.
Last Friday, I was fixing up mess in my preschool when I suddenly wanted to rest and sit on the floor with legs wide open (yup, did not think of indian-sitting, tss). Then came a loud rip right at the middle of the slacks that I'm wearing that created a big 'disaster', exposing cutesy undies (what a description). Embarrassing and funny it may sound, good thing, school time is over and my only problem that time was how to walk naturally. *insert laughing sound here*
Thanks to my long cardigan. Long enough to cover my butt. Now you can imagine how big was the 'rip-off'.
For few weeks now, I've been trying to save myself from gaining so much weight that I'm so lazy now to do dance routines during Circle Time at work. I've found myself eating (indulging!) a lot even when not hungry. What's more alarming was I hated chocolate cakes (and all other chocolates!) all my life then found myself finishing my student's birthday cake which resulted to severe tonsilitis.
I feel in my fattest right now. Or am I just paranoid. But my slacks were with me for a long time now (since OJTs in college), but is only now that I ripped them off. /wrist

No comments:
Post a Comment