Hanna said, Oreo looks like scary. Haha. In fact, he's the cutest nga eh. :))
Hannalicious, eto pa picture ni Oreo oh. Oh cute ba? XD
Hannalicious, eto pa picture ni Oreo oh. Oh cute ba? XD
Isn't he adorable? :D
Can you see how much I miss home now? Haha. Not only because of my pets, of course. I know Mom is too worried about that AH1N1 thingy nowadays.
Anyway, my third year just started and it was raining the time I went to school with Kayle. Guess what, the first subject is Current Issues in Psych and the professor is none other than... Mr. Ben (read: Mr. Bean). Tsss, now you know. Haha.
Next period was Philippine Literature. What all I am expecting was that Ma'am Lacuata would walk in the room again to say that she is our professor again. Oh how I missed World Literature from last semester. But Ma'am Ward isn't bad. :) I still like her and oh, it is still Literature. She said, Phil Lit is better than World Lit. Well, let's see. It's not bad to love new things at all. Ma'am Almie and Ma'am Des, my two favorite teachers way back in highschool, will be glad if they knew what I'm loving now aside from my major.
And came the lunch time, just ate a few. I'm stricter on what I eat now. And I'm serious to go back to my past weight. Haha. See? I'm desperate. Steroids i've taken last vacation just made me go poof!
No professors in Industrial Psych and Abnormal Psych. I just hate our schedule. We are supposed to go home at 7pm today but due to professors not able to meet us, I'm at dorm at 5pm.
Anyway, my third year just started and it was raining the time I went to school with Kayle. Guess what, the first subject is Current Issues in Psych and the professor is none other than... Mr. Ben (read: Mr. Bean). Tsss, now you know. Haha.
Next period was Philippine Literature. What all I am expecting was that Ma'am Lacuata would walk in the room again to say that she is our professor again. Oh how I missed World Literature from last semester. But Ma'am Ward isn't bad. :) I still like her and oh, it is still Literature. She said, Phil Lit is better than World Lit. Well, let's see. It's not bad to love new things at all. Ma'am Almie and Ma'am Des, my two favorite teachers way back in highschool, will be glad if they knew what I'm loving now aside from my major.

And came the lunch time, just ate a few. I'm stricter on what I eat now. And I'm serious to go back to my past weight. Haha. See? I'm desperate. Steroids i've taken last vacation just made me go poof!

No professors in Industrial Psych and Abnormal Psych. I just hate our schedule. We are supposed to go home at 7pm today but due to professors not able to meet us, I'm at dorm at 5pm.
And out of the topic, happy birthday to Dave Martin Soriano! A year older na ha, my dear Santino. Haha. :)
And yes, to DeeDee, my beloved Chopsticks! The last time i saw Mel, hinahanap kita. And I'm sooooo desperate to see you. Too bad, that two months never gave us the chance to see each other. And promise, PAPAHABAIN KO NA ULIT HAIR KO.
Rainy night, people. :)
And yes, to DeeDee, my beloved Chopsticks! The last time i saw Mel, hinahanap kita. And I'm sooooo desperate to see you. Too bad, that two months never gave us the chance to see each other. And promise, PAPAHABAIN KO NA ULIT HAIR KO.

Rainy night, people. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment